(Max 6 guests)
Subject to guide and vehicle availability.
A local San tracker may join you on your walk to share his stories.
TIME: 06h30 – 09h30 (Replaces a morning game drive)Head out at sunrise in an open game viewer and drive into the heart of “Big Bushman” Mountain. From there you leave the game viewer and climb steep cliffs to investigate the incredible 700+ year old bushmen engravings of Erindi. Depictions of pangolin, buffalo, eland, Sanga cattle and more can be found.
- No under 16s
- Bring sunscreen / hats / warm clothing / rain jacket
- Coffee, tea and biscuits are provided
- Ensure to read the “Guest Walking Requirement” information
- Booking at reception is essential
- This activity is for overnight guests only
N$ 700 per person
(Minimum price N$ 2800)