Subject to guide and vehicle availability.
A local San tracker may join you on your walk to share his stories.
TIME: 06h30 – 09h30 (Replaces a morning game drive)
Leave at sunrise in a game viewer and head out in the crisp morning air across the open plains to the base of the magnificent “Big Bushman” Mountain in the centre of Erindi Private Game Reserve. You will walk among the plains game while making your way towards where bushmen left their engravings etched in the stone. Your informative guide will share stories about the wildlife and the engravings of the area.
- No under 16s
- Bring sunscreen / hats / warm clothing / rain jacket
- Coffee, tea and biscuits are provided
- Ensure to read the “Guest Walking Requirement” information
- Booking at reception is essential
- This activity is for overnight guests only
N$ 700 per person
(minimum price N$ 2800)