(Max 10 guests)
Subject to availablity.
SUMMER: 06h30 – 09h30 / 16h30 – 19h30
WINTER: 06h30 – 09h30 / 15h30 – 18h30
Drone flying is not permitted in any Namibian National Parks, but at Erindi Private Game Reserve a unique activity has been created to allow guests with their own drones to head out into the wilderness to capture aerial footage. Specialized guides with knowledge of drone flying protocols conduct the experience. Flying is not permitted near the lodges or around large animals for safety reasons. Enjoy an amazing perspective of Africa from the sky.
- Guests are to have their own drones for flying
- Refreshments are provided
- Ensure to read the “Drone Rules” information
- Listen to the guide and abide by drone rules at all times
- Booking at reception is essential
N$ 700 per person
(Minimum price N$ 2800).