Subject to guide and vehicle availability.
TIME: 06h30 – 09h30 (Replaces a morning game drive)
For a new perspective of the bush, walk where the plains game roam and focus on the smaller aspects of Africa. Leave at sunrise in a game viewer and head out to various locations around Erindi Private Game Reserve, depending on the group interest. Your qualified and experienced guide will share his knowledge on the little fauna, flora, tracks, signs, and anything you may be interested in.
- No under 16s
- Bring sunscreen / hats / warm clothing / rain jacket
- Coffee, tea and biscuits are provided
- Ensure to read the “Guest Walking Requirement” information
- Booking at reception is essential
- This activity is for overnight guests only
N$ 700 per person
(Minimum price N$ 2800)