Take a quiet walk within the safety of the lodge and discover a world of small creatures.
Take a quiet walk at your own pace within the safety of the lodge and discover a world of small creatures, birds, plants and insects. The trail has informative signs to shed light on interesting aspects along the way or for those that enjoy exercising; this is a safe place to go for a jog. Among the game species that you may encounter are waterbuck, springbuck, kudu, impala & warthogs.
- You must inform reception that you will be embarking on the trail and you can collect a map at the same time
- Children of all ages are welcome on the trail, but U12s must be accompanied by adults
- The San Village en route is only open from 10:30-11:30
- Ensure that you carry water, sunscreen, a hat and a rain coat
- Please report to reception upon returning to the Lodge
- This activity is for overnight guests only