(Max 6 guests per vehicle)
Subject to pangolin, vehicle and guide availability.
Drive times are set & cannot be changed.
SUMMER: 06h30 – 09h30 / 16h30 – 19h30
WINTER: 06h30 – 09h30 / 15h30 – 18h30
Erindi Private Game Reserve believes that even the smallest and most unusual creatures have an important role to play in nature and thus even secretive night wildlife species are carefully monitored. Certain pangolins are fitted with VHF tracking devices to allow the Erindi team to locate them regularly and monitor their movements and progress. Be part of this incredible tracking experience where you depart before first light to try to pick up signal for the pangolins, follow this signal & if you are very lucky, have the chance to see the creature before it disappears into a hole to rest.
- No under 16’s allowed
- Tracking may involve tracking from a vehicle or walking on foot
- Booking at reception is essential
- Refreshments are provided
- Ensure to read “Guest Walking Requirements” information
- This activity is for overnight guests only
N$ 700 per person
(Minimum price is N$ 2800)