Subject to vehicle & guide availability. Drive times are set and cannot be changed.
SUMMER ONLY: 21h00 – 00h00
Learn about the unusual nightlife that only emerges long after the darkness of Africa sets in. This 3-hour drive has a special focus on the phenomenal nocturnal biodiversity at Erindi Private Game Reserve. We are able to search for pangolin, aardvark, brown hyena and spotted hyena. The nightlife is endless. You may also spot the Cape fox, honey-badger, springhare, small-spotted genet, serval, caracal or striped polecat to mention a few!
- Only 6 years or older are permitted for safety reasons
- Bring warm clothing / rain jacket for game drive
- Refreshments are served
- Booking at reception is essential
- Not available in the winter
- This activity is for overnight guests only
N$ 700 per person
(Minimum price N$ 2800)