(Max 6 guests)
Subject to availability.
SUMMER: 06h30 – 19h30
WINTER: 15h30 – 18h30
Have the opportunity to learn about the wildlife and behind-the-scenes ecology of Erindi Private Game Reserve with Natasha Britz. With a passion for wildlife, 20 years guiding experience, a Diploma in Nature Conservation and the Global Leopard Project Foundation behind her; there is sure to be some information that you have never heard before. Drives are tailor-made according to your interests and the work happening at the time of booking.
- Booking at reception is essential
- Tracking may involve telemetry tracking from a vehicle or walking on foot
- Refreshments are provided
- Ensure to read the “Guest Walking Requirements” information
- This activity is for overnight guests only
N$ 2500 per person
(Minimum price N$ 8000)